Beautifully presented 2 bedroom cottage with study
Perfect for your first home, this gorgeous two bedroom cottage is up for sale for the first time in 40 years. Truly loved by its current owner, you will be impressed by its presentation and cosiness.
The bright kitchen has been tastefully renovated with lots of cupboards and quality appliances. The open plan living is spacious and has reverse cycle unit which heats and cools the home all year round. The roomy bathroom has also been renovated and features both separate shower and bath. The toilet is also separate.
Situated on a sizeable block of 660 square meters, the home has an abundance of off street parking and rear access to the back yard. (Shed maybe constructed STCA).
- Rendered with colour bond roof
- Recently renovated kitchen with quality appliances
- Two queen size bedrooms plus a study
- Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Reverse cycle heating and insulated in ceiling
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Sizeable block will loads of off street parking
- Fully fenced with small garden shed
Year Built: 1955
Land Size: 660m2
Council Rates: $1,200 pa
Water Rates: $800 pa
Municipality: Launceston City
Zoning: General Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.