Large Family Home with Quality Finishes (273 metres square)
Situated in a family friendly street, opposite the park, is this stunning contemporary home of 29 squares (273 square metres).
On entry to the home, you will immediately be impressed, with both the presentation and the space this home has to offer. This home is better than brand new, beautifully presented and finished with some additional features to make life more comfortable including ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, stone bench tops, accessible storage in ceiling, and walk in robes in three of the four double bedrooms.
Every room is family size, the kitchen, the living areas and great sized bedrooms. There is also a study which could easily be converted into a fifth bedroom if needed. This home is perfect for entertaining both family and friends, with space for everyone. The block is large and flat, and fully landscaped with quality edging, and colorbond fences.
Some of the features of this home include:
- Additional lounge, or second living plus large study or games room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning , double glazing and fully insulated
- Large kitchen with stone bench space, and quality appliances which is conveniently located in the center of the home ,overlooking both the garden and the undercover alfresco area (plumbed in fridge is included in sale)
- Three of the four bedrooms feature walk in robes, the fourth has built ins. There is also a good sized cloak cupboard on entrance to home, near the garage.
- Large master with walk in robe, and separate ensuite
- Internal access to house through garage with remote
- Large fully landscaped flat block of 734 metres square
- All tinted windows with double glazing for privacy and energy efficiency
- Quality window furnishings with sun blinds
- Large undercover alfresco entertaining area (22.5 metres square)
- Additional storage in ceiling (pull down ladder, light and flooring in ceiling)
Legana is one of Tasmania's fastest growing residential areas.
This home is a few minutes to Legana shops and services, and 15 minutes to Launceston CBD. It is close to parks including dog parks.
Year Built: 2016
House Size: 273m2 approx
Land Size: 734m2 approx
Council Rates: $1,958 pa approx
Water Rates: $1,100 pa approx
Municipality: West Tamar
School Catchments: Riverside Primary, Riverside High
Zoning: General Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.