3 Miami Place, Youngtown has been a family home for many years and has been lovingly cared for. This home comes with an updated kitchen and bathroom, two living spaces, an undercover alfresco area and three large bedrooms. The home is set on a flat back with a fully enclosed yard. Furthermore, there is a rear shed/ garage which is ideal for a boat, trailer or as a workshop.
On entrance to the home, you are immediately impressed with how warm and inviting the home is. The front living area is very spacious and it is easy to imagine yourself retiring here of an evening. The family area is open plan with an updated kitchen and a sliding door which leads out to an undercover alfresco area. This alfresco area is nicely sheltered from the elements making it useable all year round.
In summary the home offers the buyer:
- A low maintenance home on flat block and situated in cult-de-sac
- Driveway with rear access to back yard and shed
- Fully enclosed yard with color bond fences
- Irrigation system installed for lawns/gardens
- Tinted windows for privacy, with sun shield blinds as well as roller blinds
- Built-ins in every bedroom plus linen press
- Large family living area plus separate kitchen/ dining sitting area that leads out to outdoor entertainment area
Year built: 1981
House size: 145m2 approx.
Land size: 598m2 approx.
Zoning: General residential
Municipality: Launceston City
School catchments: Youngtown Primary, Kings Meadows High
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.