Stylish Family Home on 1400 Square Metre Block, 2017 Build
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac on an internal block, is this stunning home with everything you could desire. The owners have spared no expense on the finishes to make it both visually appealing as well as practical. Built in 2017, you can just move in and enjoy what the current owners have accomplished.
Two separate living areas, four spacious bedrooms PLUS separate study - master bedroom with large walk-in-robe and ensuite make this the complete package. The yard is fully landscaped and there is rear access to the yard for a vehicle and room to build a large shed if that is your desire (STCA). You will be impressed immediately on entrance with the polished oak timber floors. The living areas are at the back home which flows nicely to the undercover alfresco and yard. The home backs on to Kate Reed Reserve, adding to the visual and practical appeal of the property.
The stylish kitchen, with stone benches, soft closing draws and butler's pantry, looks over the large yard making it perfect for family living. Large sliding doors open to the alfresco area making an ideal inside to outside entertaining space. The home also has a walk-in linen /storage closet and a powder room. The home is also Energy Efficient - solar panels, double glazing, heat pump hot water and insulation.
The position of this property is brilliant as well, close to the shops, schools, and services as well as only minutes from town.
• Four bedrooms plus a study
• Kitchen featuring quality finishes plus butler's pantry
• Large open plan kitchen / dining / living room PLUS separate living area or media room
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite - all bedrooms with built-ins
• Energy efficient with 5 kw solar system, double glazing plus heat pump hot water
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
• Walk in linen/ storage cupboard
• Fully landscaped, flat 1,400 square metre block
• Space at side of house to access back yard with vehicle
Year Built: 2017
House Size: 265m2
Land Size: 1,400m2
Council Rates: $1,530 pa
Water Rates: $1,000 pa
Municipality: Meander Valley
School Catchments: Summerdale Primary, Prospect High
Zoning: General Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.