Striking Family Home with Studio and Uninterrupted Views
34 Balmoral Avenue is a sophisticated, spacious and modern family home, built to capture the views and sun. This 377 metre square home has so much to offer the contemporary family including a movie theatre room, rumpus area with built in bar, studio or self-contained unit, hot tub, multiple garage spaces and AMX/ Dynalight Control System.
On entrance to the home you will be impressed with the large entrance hall and spiral stair case that leads to the family living areas. The upstairs of the home has stunning views of the Tamar River and mountains from the main living area, spacious master bedroom and deck. Downstairs is an entertainers dream and will make you the envy of all your friends and family. There is a professional home theatre of 8.8 x 4.9 metre square, enormous rumpus with a built in bar and a wood heater for added ambiance and comfort The home comes complete with the pool table, piano , and all bar equipment as well as the outdoor hot tub.
One of the homes many features is the AMX/ Dyna Control system, which can make life automated. Turn your lights on from work or unlock your doors. This also controls the heating and even the watering system to name a few of its uses.
The home is also suited for extended family with a fully self-contained studio - it has an open plan living area , kitchenette and bathroom. This could also be rented out for an extra source of income.
This home should be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer. Some of its features include :
• Uninterrupted views of the Tamar River and the mountains from the deck, main living area and master bedroom;
• Suited to extended family with self-contained studio;
• Stunning kitchen complete with butler's pantry;
• Large master with views of the Tamar, its own deck , walk in robe and ensuite;
• Multiple living areas - rumpus room with built in bar, media room and games room ( pool table, piano, bar equipment ,hot tub and all mounted tv's included);
• An abundance of storage through- out the home;
• Choice of heating - floor heating, wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioner;
• Low maintenance garden with remote watering system;
• Surrounded by quality homes and overlooking parks, close to quality schools, shops and a few minutes to the CBD;
Viewing by private appointment
Municipality: West Tamar
School Catchments: Riverside Primary School & Riverside High School
House Size: 377.06 m2 approx plus 69 metre square studio
Land Size: 1115 m2 approx
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.