Are you dreaming of a country lifestyle with tranquil views over open paddocks and tree lined hills? Would you like to wake up to views of Mount Barrow and Mount Arthur?
This is your opportunity to purchase a picturesque country home set on just under 50 acres of land in a quiet and secluded location only 20 minutes from Launceston .
For the astute purchaser this property is a real find. The current owners have enjoyed over 35 years here and are now ready to sell to one lucky buyer.
The property has approximately 30 acres of paddocks and 20 acres of bush. Water is supplied to one dam by an all year round running creek, and a 2nd dam supplied by a good spring, plus having a few other water outlets and bore site. The paddocks are gently sloping and great for all types of livestock. They have not been fertilized for a number of yars and would be ideal if you wish to go organic.
The property has cut 700 bales of hay previously and has the potential to do the same, and the property is 90% well fenced. There are numerous sheds for storage of cars,machinery and equipment plus a workshop and chicken coop.
Other features of the property include:
- House freshly painted and beautifully presented
- Tastefully renovated kitchen
- Spacious living area with reverse cycle heating
- 3 bedrooms including a large master bedroom with built ins and views
- Three car carport plus numerous sheds for storage and a workshop
- Good useable land - Fenced paddocks for livestock;
- Under 20 minutes to Launceston CBD, shopping centre and services
- Five minutes to the local shop, post office and service station
- There is internet and mobile service , approximately 50 000 litres water storage and septic
Land Size: approx. 50 Acres
House size: 123m2 approx.
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.