Stylishly updated to deliver fresh, functional living within walking distance to Launceston's amenities, this weatherboard home in a convenient location is an attractive lifestyle choice or investment.
Just around the corner and down the street is a reputable Glen Dhu Primary School, it boasts a simple single-level layout; accentuated by tall ceilings, sash windows and an updated kitchen and ensuite. Comprising a spacious separate lounge or 3rd bedroom with ducted air conditioning throughout the home. The updated kitchen that hosts a full suite of stainless steel appliances, timber benchtops and a centre island bench included. 2-3 bedrooms, main with ensuite (two with built-in robes) are located off the hallway and share the main bathroom and toilet.
A private courtyard garden with decking area and fire pit, garden shed and single carport complete the property. Located within walking distance to buses, schools, Kings Meadows Shopping Village.
- Spacious rooms with free flowing family/kitchen/dining area
- Updated kitchen containing stainless steel appliances, timber benchtops
- Three bedrooms (two with built-in robes) complemented by a central bathroom
- Private courtyard garden with deck, a fire pit, shed and single carport
- Ducted Heating and air conditioning
- Separate laundy and spare toilet flowing to the rear yard
Zoning: General Residential
School Catchments: Glen Dhu Primary School & Kings Meadows High School
Water Rates: $1,000.00pa approx
Council Rates: $1,500.00pa approx.
House size: 131m2 approx.
Land size: 541m2 approx.
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.