This immaculately maintained and presented home will impress you with both its generous living spaces, large block and the quality of the street. Beautifully positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the home is in walking distance to Grindelwald café, golf course, restaurant and entertainment facilities.
On entrance to the home, you have a large sunny living area on your left which flows through to the second open plan living are which has a large kitchen and dining area. This area has a convenient sliding door that takes you to an undercover outdoor entertainment area and garden. The garden has a vegetable garden, vegetable boxes and fruit trees.
The three bedrooms are also of a generous nature with main catching afternoon sun and having an ensuite and walk in robe. The garage is a spacious double and has internal access with a remote control for convenience.
In summary this home offers:
- Two spacious living areas;
- Immaculately presented and maintained;
- Generous size flat block of 1024 metres square, fully fenced;
- Large out door undercover entertainment area conveniently located off the dining area;
- Garden features vegetable patch with vegetable boxes;
- Three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe;
- Well insulated and heated with 2 reverse cycle air conditioning units;
- Double garage with internal access and remote.
Grindelwald has a number of facilities, including café, golf course, and restaurant and is only 5 minutes' drive to Legana shopping centre and twenty minutes' drive to the Launceston CBD.
This home may be viewed by private inspection only.
Year Built: 1998
House Size: 154m2
Land Size: 1,024m2
Municipality: West Tamar
School Catchments: Riverside Primary, Riverside High
Zoning: Low Density Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.