This gorgeous cottage was built in Circa 1900, and is packed full of character and features. Set on a deep block of 613 metres square, it gets the morning sun. Ideally positioned within walking distance to the coffee strip in Charles Street, the CBD and the hospital, this property makes the ideal investment or home.
The home consists of two large bedrooms, the master with a walk-in robe, a sunroom, a neat and practical kitchen, and open plan living area. Both the bathroom and laundry have been recently renovated. This home has many of the original character features of the cottage, including polished boards, exposed bricks, lead light windows and exposed beams.
The current owners have had the home replastered and repainted; they have beautifully renovated the bathroom and laundry. There is also an electric fire place in the living room. The home has been rewired, replumbed and has a new hot water cylinder.
In summary, features of this property include:
- Centrally located and within walking distance to the CBD and hospital;
- Open plan living area;
- Two large bedrooms, sunroom, and master with walk in robe (both bedrooms have data outlets);
- Kitchen with pantry and dishwasher;
- Floor boards, leadlight windows and exposed beams;
- Exposed brickwork over fireplaces;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit, insulated walls and ceiling in the living area;
- Garage/workshop, great for storage;
- Cottage garden, complete with paving and a lemon tree and cumquat;
- Replumbed, new hot water cylinder, electrical switch board upgraded and rewired;
- 613 metre square block with potential for development (STCA).
Currently tenanted at $450 per week, this could be your next investment or home!
Year Built: C1900
House Size: 87m2
Land Size: 613m2
Municipality: Launceston City
School Catchments: Glen Dhu Primary, Queechy High, Kings Meadows High
Zoning: General Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.