This beautifully presented three-bedroom home is ready for its new owner to move in and enjoy. This home is newly renovated and has an extra rumpus room.
The home features a large living area, with separate dining and a sunny kitchen. The kitchen and bathroom have recently been replaced and the home has been repainted with new carpet and flooring.
The bedrooms flow from the hallway, all of which offer built-ins and there is also a central linen cupboard. Off the dining room is an undercover deck, ideal for entertaining family and friends.
The bathroom has a separate shower from the bath and the toilet is conveniently located right next to the bathroom. The block is reasonably flat and easy to maintain.
Situated in a quiet street, only minutes from the CBD and close to all services, including schools and public transport.
- New kitchen and appliances including dishwasher;
- New bathroom with separate bath from shower and separate toilet;
- Repainted and new carpet and flooring;
- Rumpus room at rear of property;
- Recently replaced reverse cycle air-conditioning unit for heating and cooling;
- Undercover deck for outdoor entertaining;
- Three good sized bedrooms with built -ins;
- Single carport with garage door and ample off-street parking;
- Close to prospect shops and services, walking distance to schools and on public transport.
Year Built: 1976
House Size: 116m2
Land Size: 697m2
Municipality: Launceston City
School Catchments: Summerdale Primary, Prospect High
Zoning: General Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.