Great Opportunity to Purchase a First Home or Investment
This is one that you are sure to fall in love with, due to its excellent presentation and prime location. This tastefully updated two-bedroom unit is an ideal investment or first home, positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, and set at the back of the block for maximum privacy.
Some the features of this unit include:
• One of two units on the block;
• Open plan living area;
• Two bedrooms, both with built ins;
• Updated kitchen with pantry;
• Separate bath from shower, and separate toilet;
• Abundance of cupboards for storage;
• Single garage with internal access to house;
• Parking for caravan or boat and extra cars/off street parking;
• Access to parkland which has walking access to all services.
This property is in walking distance of Riverside shopping centre, schools, public transport, golf club and local public swimming pool, and just minutes from Launceston's CBD. Ready access to Windsor Park Medical Centre and Riverside Hotel and BWS bottle shop. Make it yours to live in or acquire this property to add to your investment portfolio.
Year Built: 1983
House Size: 72m2
Land Size: 171m2
Council Rates: $1,123 pa approx
Water Rates: $1,120 pa approx
Municipality: West Tamar
School Catchments: Riverside Primary, Riverside High
Zoning: General Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.