This one-bedroom apartment would make the perfect town base or investment. Literally, metres to great cafés, shops, and the CBD this property is sure to appeal to an array of potential buyers.
The property is one of 4 apartments in the complex and has been managed as a solid rental for the past few years.
Internally the property is split over two levels, the bottom level includes the bedroom with built-in robes plus external access to the private paved outdoor space. The bathroom is off the bedroom and includes access through to the laundry and under stair storage.
Heading upstairs you come to the open lounge with electric heating plus sliding door access to the upstairs balcony. The open plan kitchen/dining services the lounge and has a great cupboard and bench space.
There is also a single carport accessed off Frederick Street but you won't need your car when you are within walking distance to everything you could need.
- Single bedroom apartment;
- Fantastic convenient location;
- Open plan living upstairs with balcony;
- Low maintenance with no yards to maintain;
- Single carport;
- 2 Storey Townhouse;
- One block to CBD;
- Low maintenance;
- Consisting of one large bedroom with build in wardrobe and ensuite;
- Open plan lounge/ dining room;
- Kitchen with breakfast nook;
- Other features include upstairs balcony ;
- Downstairs private courtyard;
- All low maintenance;
- A carport plus parking are one of the may features of this inner city property;
- White goods are included consisting of Fridge Dryer and Microwave ;
- This possibilities of this property are endless whether it be securing your little piece of Tasmania, occupy now or treat as a investment.
Year Built: 1957
House Size: 66m2
Land Size: 118m2
Council Rates: $1,546 pa approx
Water Rates: $944 pa approx
Municipality: Launceston City
School Catchments: East Launceston Primary
Zoning: Inner Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.