Incredible 'Bay of Fires Masterpiece', a Once in a Lifetime Property
Real estate descriptions are often centred around lifestyle ambitions and that premise has never been more applicable when it comes to this absolutely spectacular resort-style residence set amongst just over 51.7 acres (approx.) of pristine natural surrounds along the Bay of Fires.
Finding a one-of-a-kind property is no easy task, let alone finding one that boasts this amount of picturesque Bay of Fires beachfront with a magnificently built home the envy of many, but that's exactly what you will find at the incredible "Bay of Fires Estate".
Blending beautifully with the lush landscape this impressively built home features exciting high-end finishes throughout, upstairs a bright open plan living and dining room, plus a simply stunning kitchen with stone finishes, quality appliances and a seascape vista that will blow your mind. Not one, but three 5-star bathrooms, one of which Is for the magnificent master "wing" with high ceilings, bespoke walk-in robe and floor heated ensuite plus a large powder room.
Stepping out to the deck is where you truly begin to appreciate the envious lifestyle in which you are about to embark as you enjoy the elevated outdoor entertaining precinct that not only overlooks a sprawling front yard of green grass and established trees, but the start of the Bay of Fires.
There is another spacious lounge area on the first floor with a kitchenette which accesses the laundry room to service the three downstairs bedrooms (all with robes).
Featuring wood fire-place upstairs there is also ducted central heating, downstairs is a splitsystem air-conditioning plus floor heating, 4 water tanks, boatshed, double garage with built-in storage cupboards and work-bench, and ample additional off-street parking are just some of the inclusions in a property where no detail has been overlooked.
Positioned for a life of peace and privacy, yet close to the Binalong Bay restaurant and to St Helens for shopping with restaurants, professional and community facilities and many more available services, surrounding reserves, and the picturesque Bay of Fires.
- Stunning built home on a picturesque and private acreage with 270-degree ocean view (approx.);
- Open front timber deck, high end floors and a main open living/dining area;
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances, magnificent high ceilings (3 metre ceilings upstairs and 2.7 metre ceilings downstairs), soft-close storage and walk-in pantry;
- Bedrooms with robes, modern main bathroom with large walk-in shower and free-standing bath;
- Amazing open entertaining deck on ground level off the downstairs lounge which leads you across to the private enclosed firepit/bbq entertaining area which is surrounded by a lush green bush garden setting;
- Private gated track leading to the beach;
- Sprawling grounds, large boatshed 91 sq. metres (approx.), 4 poly water tanks each with 24 thousand litres capacity, fully fenced and gated domestic house and garden area (8154 sq. metres), balance of land 20.95 hectares.
Year Built: 2010
House Size: 570m2
Land Size: 51.7 Acres
Council Rates: $3,731.16 pa approx
Municipality: Break O'Day
School Catchments: St Helens District High School
Zoning: Environmental Living
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.