Have you been looking for a family getaway, somewhere close to the beach and in a quiet, yet convenient location? Well look no further because here it is!
58 Tomahawk Drive, Tomahawk is located in the beautiful North East of Tasmania, and is only 25 Minutes from the award winning Barnbougle Dunes Golf Course, and 30 minutes to the town of Bridport. You are also just a 35 minute drive to Derby, home of the world famous Blue Derby mountain bike trails!
The property itself provides an excellent opportunity as a walk in, walk out purchase. Sold as displayed in the photos, you will have very neat and tidy 3 Bedroom shack ready for the next family getaway! Some of the excellent features include:
- Large deck area with views of Flinders island
- Spacious living area complete with wood heater
- 3 good size bedrooms including beds as displayed in photos
- Well designed kitchen including all appliances and cutlery
- Large bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Single car garage with internal access
- Direct access to the beach
Year built: 1960
House size: 103m2 approx
Land size: 736m2
Council rates: $1,000 pa approx
School catchments: Bridport Primary, Scottsdale High
Municipality: Dorset Council
Zoning: Particular purpose
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.