Located in a prime position, you may walk to everything you require from this home. This neat and tidy three-bedroom home is only a minutes' walk to supermarkets, services and schools plus the university and maritime college is only a stone's throw away!
This home has been well presented and properly maintained, the new owner may simply move in and enjoy as is, OR it could be your ideal investment - set and forget.
Features of this home include:
• Open plan kitchen/dining living room
• Polished floor boards and updated carpet
• Two double bedrooms with built- ins
• Fully enclosed court-yard
• Tinted aluminium windows
• Reverse cycle air conditioner plus insulation in ceiling
• Off Street parking for three cars
• Minutes' walk to all services and schools
• Five minute drive to the city and on public transport
Currently tenanted at $350 per week until February 2022
Year Built: 1942
House Size: 98m2
Land Size: 298m2
Municipality: Launceston City
School Catchments: Mowbray Primary
Zoning: Inner Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.