For the Fussiest Buyers - New and Stylish Four Bedroom Home
$45 000 Grant Available
Situated in a new subdivision in Legana, is this stunning and stylish brand new family home. This house will delight you with its spacious and practical floorplan, quality build and fittings. This will be constructed by BM Property Developments and their team of quality tradesmen; this home will impress the fussiest of buyers.
The home has a spacious open plan living area, PLUS a separate living area, gourmet kitchen, oodles of storage in the bedrooms and internal access to the garage. It has an alfresco area, low maintenance yard, complete with rear access to the yard, fencing, and lawn.
The master bedroom has a beautifully appointed ensuite, and a walk in robe. All bedrooms have built-ins. The garage is extra spacious with a rear door to the back yard.
Legana is one of Tasmania's fastest growing areas - offering a number of shops and services locally and less than 20 minutes to Launceston.
Features of the home include:
- Have choice of your own colours if you buy now
- Rear access to back yard with vehicles
- Large open plan living space
- Additional lounge or second living for entertaining
- Large master with walk in robe and separate ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen, with soft closing cabinetry and quality bench tops
- Built-ins in every bedroom
- Internal access to the garage
- Double glazing for extra warmth
- Large 907 metre square flat block
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Concrete driveway and paths, fully fenced
- Partially landscaped with lawn and some shrubs
-Take Advantage of the government grants on offer and purchase this beautiful 227m2 property off the plan.
Built: To be completed in 2021
Municipality: West Tamar
School Catchments: Riverside Primary & Riverside High
House size: 227. 5m2 approx
Land size: 907m2 approx
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.