Well-positioned and Well-appointed to enjoy the views of Launceston
Light, bright and perfectly positioned, this renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit at the end of this boutique complex is firmly focused on alfresco living with a spacious living, north/easterly views of the city and mountain ranges that is enjoyed from the living area and both bedrooms.
Each of the bedrooms features BIRs and a renovated central bathroom. The open-plan kitchen and living area is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and a built in fridge. Further benefits include split system reverse cycle air-conditioners, undercover parking space and two garden storage sheds.
Stroll to local shops, bus stop, easy access to the CBD, Brickfields Park, Launceston General Hospital, Coles supermarket and cafes just minutes away.
* Fully renovated 2 bedroom apartment in a boutique complex
* Well-appointed kitchen/living area and Euro laundry in bathroom
* Spacious north/easterly living with city outlook
* Good parking space and two garden storage sheds
* Close to shops, cafes, supermarket, buses and the LGH
* Being sold fully furnished
* Currently rented for $370 per week until 29th September 2020
Zoning: Inner Residential
School Catchments: West Launceston Primary & Riverside High
Water Rates: $1,000.00 pa approx.
Land Size: 109m2 approx.
House size: 84m2 approx.
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.