Situated in the quite end of a family friendly street, is this stunning contemporary home of 26 squares (242 square metres, home).
On entry to the home you will immediately be impressed, with the space this home has to offer. Stylish and modern, you will be the envy of all your friends and family. Every room is family size, the kitchen, the master bedroom suite and the living areas. The home is also energy efficient. The block is large and flat, fully fenced with colour bond fences and features rear access to the back yard.
There would also be the opportunity to build a shed behind the home (STCA).
Some of the features of this home include:
- Energy efficient with a 6.2 star energy rating
- Huge open plan living space, of 37 metre square
- Additional lounge, or second living
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry, oodles of bench space, and a dishwasher
- Loads of storage including built ins in every bedroom and linen press
- Large master with walk in robe, and separate ensuite with double vanity
- Internal access to house through large double garage with remote
- Large flat block of 786 metre square
- All tinted windows for privacy and energy efficiency
- Side access to backyard for vehicles
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Family sized laundry
Legana is one of Tasmania's fastest growing residential areas.
This home is a few minutes to Legana shops and services, and 15 minutes to Launceston CBD. It is close to parks and the dog parks.
Municipality: West Tamar
Zoning: General Residential
School Catchments: Riverside Primary & Riverside High
Water Rates: $1,000.00 pa approx
Council Rates: $1,864.00 pa approx.
Land size: 786m2 approx
House size: 242m2 approx.
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.