Have you dreamed of a country lifestyle? Imagine sitting on the front deck of your home looking over gorgeous green paddocks and hills. This is your opportunity to purchase a picturesque country cottage set on over 8 hectares of land in a quiet and private location.
This property comprises a 4 bedroom family home, approximately 10 acres of bush and 10 acres of paddocks. The paddocks, are gently sloping and are great for livestock and the bush is also relatively flat. This property is one that can be easily managed.
Other features of the property include:
- 3- 4 bedrooms, one bedroom could be used as a third sitting area as it adjoins the main living area;
- Large master bedroom with built ins and views
- Separate sitting area with two bedrooms off it (ideal for kid's study area or tv area);
- Separate toilet from bathroom
- Carport plus shedding for storage
- Good useable land - Fenced paddocks for horses, cows ect;
- Under 30 minutes to Launceston CBD, 10 minutes to Legana shopping centre and services.
The house is on the NBN, has approximately 26 000 litres water storage and septic
Municipality: West Tamar
Zoning: Rural Living
School Catchments: Exeter Primary & High School
Land size: 8.06 Hectares
Building size: 141m2 approx
Council Rates: $1,100.00pa approx
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.