On a quiet road, only 20 minutes from Launceston sits this federation inspired property. Private, with scenic views of the orchards and hills, this generously sized home has three to four bedrooms and two to three bathrooms, plus a multitude of living areas for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
This dignified home presents an old-fashioned ambience, with modern comforts. The home is full of character with polished floor boards, 10 feet ceilings, picture railings and lead light windows. Large spacious rooms flow from the central hallway, giving the owner the option to make use of the rooms in both the home and studio to suit their own family circumstances.
The home has been lovingly cared for with the outside being recently repainted, a new electrical box and partial rewiring, colour bond roof and fencing. The ceiling is double insulated and the home features 5kw solar panels with two batteries and a 23,000 litre water tank to assist with running costs.
The studio comprises of three useful spaces. A rumpus room ideal for family and guests, or to set up as a home office. The space is warm and inviting - with views over the garden, and brand new carpet. There is an abundance of storage inside the studio with a walk-in-robe and a mezzanine floor.
A brilliant array of shrubs, flowers and trees, including fruit trees, frame this homestead. The yard is fully fenced with colour bond fencing, making it the perfect space for children and pets. There is a plethora of off-street parking available and a lock up garage.
- Private, country feel, only minutes from shops and Launceston;
- Gorgeous gardens complete with chicken coop, vegie garden and a multitude of fruit trees;
- Recently repainted with colour bond roof and fencing;
- Views overlooking cherry orchards and the dam;
- Multiple living areas in the home, plus a studio;
- Studio with large rumpus room and home office, and an abundance of storage;
- Master suite with office/sunroom, ensuite with spa, and a walk in robe;
- Choice of heating options - electric, gas or wood with heat transfer system;
- Solar panels and a 23,000 litre water tank;
- NBN satellite.
Legana is a popular area for families and is only 20 minutes from Launceston. There is a large range of shops and services available, including a supermarket and doctors. There is also a regular bus route to Launceston, with a bus stop just outside the home.
Year Built: 1957
House Size: 177m2 + studio
Land Size: 2,117m2
Council Rates: $1,400 pa approx
Water Rates: $420 pa approx
Municipality: West Tamar
School Catchments: Riverside Primary, Riverside High
Zoning: General Residential
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.